- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Find Your Path in Queen Alexandra! Presenting the "Ivy". You'll immediately take notice of the perfect mix of modern and contemporary finishes that's sure to impress all who enter this brand new two storey home. Tons of natural light through the huge picture window accentuates the engineered hardwood flooring that flows from the living room, through the dining room and all the way to the kitchen. The kitchen is loaded with quartz counter tops and cabinets with soft closing doors and drawers. Upstairs, your master retreat awaits you with a room big enough for a king sized bed, a 5-piece ensuite, a huge walk-in closet and a balcony that you can literally retreat to. Two more good sized bedrooms and a full bath round out this floor. The basement comes fully finished with 2 more bedrooms, another full bath and a very functional living room. The backyard is huge (landscaping and fencing included) and is where you'll find your double detached garage. Come see this home for yourself; you won't be disappointed.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Joseph Tolvay
Brokerage: Exp Realty