- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FIND YOUR PATH in Queen Alexandra! Presenting the "Lilac"; a brand new, fully finished, 2.5 storey home with a near 400 sqft ROOFTOP TERRACE, the finest finishings, leaving nothing left to be desired. Gorgeous engineered wood flooring greets you as you enter. The kitchen has an abundance of two-toned cabinetry, tons of counter space with QUARTZ counter tops and has stainless steel appliances with built-in oven and microwave. The dining room has more than enough space to fit a table of 8. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms; 2 of which are MASTERS, each with their OWN ensuite. A 4-piece bath rounds out this floor. The bonus room upstairs can be used for whatever you want, has its own FULL bath and let's not forget the rooftop terrace! The fully finished basement has TWO MORE bedrooms and ANOTHER FULL bathroom. Coupled with a HUGE YARD (landscaping and fencing INCLUDED), a double garage with a sizable parking pad, there's so much UNBELIEVABLE VALUE, you owe it to yourself to indulge!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Joseph Tolvay
Brokerage: Exp Realty