- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home was BUILT IN 1997 with HARDWOOD AND CERAMIC FLOORS throughout the complete main level, three bedrooms,4pce bath and a 2 pce ensuite in master bedroom. Downstairs can be accessed by a complete SEPARATE ENTRANCE and includes a SECOND KITCHEN, 2 more bedrooms, SEPARATE LAUNDRY, NEW HOT WATER TANK and 4PCE BATH and LARGE WINDOWS allowing plenty of natural light in.. Outside we have an oversized double detached ,dry walled garage, room for RV in front and a completely fenced yard. Public transportation and shopping nearby. GREAT home for NAIT STUDENTS or DOWNTOWN WORKERS. Minimal yard maintenance. Quick possession available.
Courtesy of Neil Crockford
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire