- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GLENORA 4 bedroom home is situated on a large lot with south facing backyard.This 2400 sf home has undergone a multitude of renovations throughout the years. Lovely front porch that is very welcoming.Kitchen features loads of solid wood cabinetry,STAINLESS appliances including GAS STOVE. HARDWOOD floors throughout the main level. Formal front living room with views to the front garden, large dining room which flows into the 2nd living room featuring a corner GAS FIREPLACE w/ views to the deck and sunny south facing backyard. Bedroom,full bath, & a generous sized mudroom area complete the main. Upstairs are 3 bdrms incl a master bedroom with large walkin closet and 4 piece bath.The lower level features large open spaces perfect for a gym or recreation area, another room with closet, full bath w/ steam shower and the laundry area and plenty of storage. Backyard features an expansive deck and inground pool. UPGRADES INCL SEWER LINES, ELECTRICAL,WINDOWS,HARDY BOARD SIDING,ROOF/SOFFITS, POOL LINER & EQUIP.
Courtesy of Janice Kosak
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty