- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
VALLEYVIEW DRIVE! Situated on a private and beautifully landscaped 16,000 sq. ft. lot backing onto the MacKenzie Ravine,this custom built home is located on one of Edmontonâ€™s finest streets.Designed and constructed by Habitat Studio in 2005/06, it is a model of modern simplicity and efficiency.With 2582 sq. ft. above grade and an additional 1400 sq. ft. of finished walkout lower level, this home features one bedroom above grade and an additional two on the lower level.Features include an oversize triple garage with epoxy finish, high efficiency furnace, in floor heating, air conditioning, triple pane low-e Loewen windows, custom rift cut oak cabinets throughout, Grohe fixtures,Thermador double wall ovens and Wolf gas stove. Flooring consists of solid maple hardwood, oversized porcelain tile, acid stained concrete, and carpet. Built in sound in many rooms and decks.Four exterior decks allow easy transitions from indoor to outdoor living, in addition to a screened in porch.House is immaculate and turn key.
Courtesy of Janice Kosak
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty