- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled away in the community of Glengarry, this charming 1040 sq ft bungalow is perfect and waiting for you! Easy and convenient to get to, on a quiet street that's still close to shopping, your life starts here. Step inside to an inviting entry way, beautiful south facing living room with loads of natural light and start feeling at home. Dining/kitchen space is super functional and accessible/perfect for entertaining. 3 great sized bedrooms up and a recently renovated 4 pc bathroom span the main level. Windows, roof and H2O tank have been updated. Basement offers loads of opportunity/possibility, with HUGE family space that's perfect for the growing family. Bathroom rough and 4th bedroom option available with ease. Back yard is quaint, fenced and well manicured, offering double detached garage and backing onto alleyway/green space. Close to Northgate transit, shopping, restaurants, schools, parks and more..its easy to see why this location can make sense for you! See it today and don't delayVirtual Tour
Courtesy of Steve Leddy
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite