- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 1260 sq ft home (which includes interior and exterior wall thickness and is not RMS). The stars of the show have to be the gorgeous light cabinets, upgraded back splash and quartz countertops! This home has a beautiful kitchen with a custom built in pantry that opens onto the dining area. A half bath finish off the main floor. Walking up the stair to the second level where will find the spacious master bedroom with 4 pc ensuite and walk in closet. Another 2 bedrooms and full bath finish off the upper level. An unfinished basement with rough in for a future bathroom are waiting for your personal touches. A double detached garage wraps up this home end unit home. In addition to the care and attention put into your home, all Coventry homes are covered by the Alberta New Home Warranty Program.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Harrison
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty