- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with great views onto the green space! Features on this condo are: Underground parking, in suite laundry, titled storage locker, gas BBQ hookup on the balcony and quick access to the Yellowhead and Anthony Henday. The open floor plan consists of a kitchen with black appliances, large breakfast bar and spacious living room. The master bedroom has a door to the private green space, walk through closet and a 4 piece ensuite. The other side of the unit has the 2nd bedroom with the main bathroom. Located by the river this complex is close to beautiful walking trails. This is an 18+ building.