- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Get ready to BBQ with your family and friends on your beautiful two-tiered deck overlooking a large greenspace! This home has a wonderful layout to welcome guests into your home, entertain family, or just enjoy the spaces yourself. The updated kitchen has black stainless-steel appliances and lots of updated white cabinets a pantry offers more storage space. When the company has left, retreat to the large master suite with a 3-piece en-suite, two closets and enough room for a sitting area. The lower level has an open rec room area, with two more bedrooms and another 3-piece bathroom, ideal for overnight company, older kids, or just hanging out watching a movie with the propane fireplace creating a warm ambiance. With a double car attached garage, and low maintenance landscaping out front, you can truly relax and enjoy this home and the wonderful neighbors of Athlone.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Alexander
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate