- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
OverÂ 1900 Square FeetÂ of Finished Living Space in this "Claradon Built" Well Maintained andÂ Renovated Home on one of the Most Beautiful Streets in Quiet Brookside - OneÂ House West of theÂ Drive and Just Steps to Whitemud Nature Reserve. Manicured and Private 70x120FT SUNNYÂ SOUTH FACING LOT! Siding onto the Alley withÂ Back Lane with Space to Build the Garage of Your Dreams! Many UpgradesÂ Throughout - TheÂ Classic and High Quality Kitchen Craft Kitchen with Granite Countertops andÂ NEW Built-in Bar - OverlookingÂ the HUGE and Luxurious Sunny Deck Great For Entertaining.Â The Upper Level Hosts Three Spacious Bedrooms and a Generous Family Bathroom with Dual Sinks.Â The Lower Level Features a NewlyÂ Renovated Family Room with Cozy Gas Fireplace, Laundry Room, and Full Bathroom! Unfinished Basement includes New High Efficiency Furnace (2017). Make this Spectacular Location Your Own!Brochure
Courtesy of Susan Evans