- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is 5 Valleyview Crescent, an utterly amazing property with infinite possibilities! Located steps away from Valleyview Point overlooking the beautiful North Saskatchewan River, Hawrelak Park, and downtown Edmonton. Impressive pride of ownership shows that moment you walk through the front door of this 3,822 sq. ft home. The spacious kitchen opens into a family room with wall-to-wall south facing windows, looking into the sizeable back yard, complete with mature trees and shrubs for that secluded outdoor feel. Melton Ravine lies just past the fence line, your direct connection to Edmontonâ€™s picturesque river valley trails and parks. Start planning your new home today!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Patrick Shearer
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate