- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in Keswick! Custom built 2 storey home in highly desirable Keswick, facing the park & watching your kids play in the playground! This gem boasts 2500+ sqft, 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths with tons of upgrades & features. Main floor features engineered H/W & tile flooring throughout, den/office (or bedroom) off entry, living room with 18â€™ high ceiling & modern fireplace. Chefâ€™s dream kitchen boasts gas stove, smart fridge, B/I oven, granite ctps & walkthru pantry. Upstairs has a large bonus room â€“ perfect for family entertaining, 3 good sized bedrooms & laundry room. You will love the spacious master suite with 5pc ensuite & walkin closet. Good sized yard with a 10â€™X12â€™ deck with gas BBQ hookup. This home is sure to impress- great home in a great community!
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Mozaic Realty Group