- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home. Bright and professionally renovated Open Concept with lots of developed living space features 5 beds, 2 full baths, living room opens to dining room/kitchen with new white full height cabinets w/crown, premium quartz counter top, eating bar island and high quality S/S appliances. New Ext doors/windows, engineered hardwood floors throughout. Redeveloped full baths with porcelain tile and fully upgraded plumbing lines. 100 amp. service with room in panel for expansion. Mainly fenced yard with room to build an oversized garage. Located in the mature neighbourhood of Terrace Heights, this perfect family bungalow is close to river valley and minutes to downtown, and Ice Arena. Steps to schools, shopping, new Library and skate boarding park for the kids! This house does not disappoint!Brochure
Courtesy of Deborah Schindel