- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Second suite in basement ideal for two families or adult kids. Total of 4 bedroom, 2 Â½ bathroom and over 2000 ft2 of living space. Inviting entrance with direct access to insulated double garage. Large livingroom, has plenty of space for large furniture, vaulted ceilings and rustic wood feature wall. Modern kitchen features white cabinets, corner pantry, new countertop, laminate plank flooring, mosaic backsplash and double sink. Large central island invites you for a glass of wine or to enjoy your family meal. Extra study desk and built-in cabinets for added storage space. Patio doors to your relaxing deck with Gazebo included overlooking your private treed backyard. 3 bedrooms on main, upgraded main bath, master bedroom with itâ€™s own private, renovated half bath and walk-in closet. New laminate plank flooring. Basement features large windows, huge familyroom, full 2nd kitchen loaded with white cabinets, another full bathroom and 4th bedroom, separate entrance to shared laundry room. Quiet street.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Kubiczek
Brokerage: Keystone Realty