- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WALK-OUT with a RAISED DECK! Not only is this home perfect for a growing family BUT this UNIQUE PROPERTY qualifies for $20K IN GRANT MONEY to develop a LEGAL WALK-OUT BASEMENT SUITE! An IMMACULATE home featuring hardwood, 9' Ceilings, with an OPEN CONCEPT plan. The MODERN KITCHEN has gorgeous espresso cabinets, pantry, granite island & SS appliances. Main includes a SPACIOUS LIVING room with a corner fireplace boast LARGE WINDOWS for tons of NATURAL LIGHT, dining area & PATIO DOORS to the DECK. HUGE PIE LOT is perfect for kids and pets to run and play. Upstairs is 4 LARGE beds, BONUS ROOM & full bath. MASTER RETREAT includes a WALK-IN-CLOSET & lovely SPA-LIKE ensuite. Take advantage of a tankless hot water system, HRV, spray foam insulation & triple pane windows. These features will keep your utilities low. SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION with AMAZING curb appeal in a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC. WALK to schools, shops, close to the Henday, golf course & transit. This is rare gem is the PERFECT HOME and INVESTMENT!
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite