- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rare Property! Absolutely gorgeous 4900 Sqft character home combining old world craftmanship with modern touches. Located in an exclusive private keyhole in prestigious Valleyview, backing onto a ravine. Quality conscious owners have spared no expense in upgrading and maintaining the home. Enjoy entertaining in the large kitchen and butler's pantry, a caterer's dream! Relax in the privacy of the luxurious master ensuite with soaker tub and walk-in shower with rain head and body sprays jets. Beautiful Anne Sacks calacattaa marble tiles. Enjoy movies in the professionally installed home theatre with recliner chairs. Workout in the large home gym with commercial rubber flooring. Take a break in the dedicated hobby room. All 6 bedrooms upstairs. Main floor den. Professionally landscaped grounds. Beautiful secluded ravine. Property is atop the river valley and nature trail system. Only a few minutes to downtown. A 15 minute walk across foot bridge to the University and all festivals in Hawrelak Park.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wade Klimchuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence