- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful BUNGALOW in Potter Greens! 5 beds/3 full baths. VAULTED ceilings & loads of natural light; updated design throughout including trim & doors; 9ft. ceilings in basement; new high-end VINYL PLANK flooring throughout & QUARTZ countertops in kitchen & bathrooms. Cabinets have clean, sleek look with no pulls or handles-push to open. BRAND NEW APPLIANCES installed with warranty; includes glass COOK TOP in the island & wall oven. New DECK through sliding glass door just off kitchen nook; BARN DOORS in MASTER bedroom lead to WALK-IN and spa-like ensuite that consists of HIS & HERS SINKS and combination shower/Jacuzzi/steam/tub complete with foot massager! NEW dbl glazed WINDOWS, GARAGE DOOR & newer shingles. Home is perfect for a first time buyer, larger family or couple ready to settle down in a mature neighbourhood in a great location! 2 mins away from the Whitemud & Henday and just minutes to West Edmonton Mall!
Courtesy of Michel Estephan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite