- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The most beautiful home with stunning curb appeal! Welcome to this show home like Innovations by Jayman model in McConachie. The features are endless, upon walking inside to the open concept main floor which has 9 feet ceilings you are welcomed to the huge living room with an open glass railing over looking the lower living area. Next is the gourmet kitchen which features, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, trendy tile backsplash and oversized island with eating bar. This all leads into the dining area which has 11 ft ceilings and a wall full of windows! Upstairs you have the large Master bedroom which has its own 4 piece ensuite and walk in closet. There are 2 more great size bedrooms and a 4 piece bath. The partially finished basement has a huge rec room with desk nook and also has 9ft ceilings and sheds an abundance of light from the main floor opening and has tons of storage as well as laundry. The backyard is fully fenced and landscaped with a deck and a double detached garage.