- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this HUGE Bungalow in the desirable area of Avonmore! Tons of room in this house for the whole family! It has a big, beautiful family room with a wood burning fireplace that fits the biggest Christmas tree! Two single garages in the back, mature landscaping and a vegetable garden all south facing for that full summer sun. Location is superb being right across from a park, steps away from shopping, schools and the LRT coming soon. Investment, family home, infill, you name it. Great buy - come check it out today!
Courtesy of Isaac Kristensen
Brokerage: Digger Real Estate Inc.