- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing brand-new 2 story home in Windermere Area. Featuring a bonus room, 2 full baths and 4 bedrooms including massive owner suit with executive 5 pc. en-suite and a main floor den. The most modern kitchen with quartz counters has walk through pantry leading to spacious mudroom. Open to above living rooms is equipped with fireplace with stunning stone work and is connected to large main entrance on one side and an already built large deck on the other. A good size flex and half bath complete the main level. Dbl-attached garage is finished (not heated) with floor drain. This home also has a separate side entrance to the huge basement with big windows. Conveniently located just a few mins to schools and Currents of Windermere for all your shopping and recreations.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jaswinder Longowal
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate