- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A very nice end unit 2 bedroom condo with a not too common (in the building) 2 full bathrooms, located on a higher floor. 3rd floor in Bearpaw Manor. This condo is priced to sell. Beautiful hardwood floor throughout, large balcony with storage (in suite) parking is heated underground and there's also a convenient elevator as well. Additional features include laundry-in-suite. Condo fee includes heat, water and sewer on top of what is normally covered like insurance, most maintenance, etc. Handicap accessible. Location is great, close to ravine and walking trail, Bearspaw Lake, public transportation, schools, shopping, and LRT.
Courtesy of Angel Facundo
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited