- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The main features of this home are: walkout basement, backing onto a pond, 4 bedrooms, a den, a bonus room, a reading nook, 2.5 bathrooms, spa style ensuite, and is landscaped and fenced. As you enter the home you from and head to the back you instantly notice the huge sliding door and large windows along the back of the home giving you a perfect view of the pond. The stunning kitchen has a eat up island and a walk thru panty. The cozy living room has a gas fireplace. At the front of the home is the den which works great for an office or play area. The large sliding door leads you on to your huge deck. Upstairs has a great bonus room for the whole family to enjoy. The master bedroom is overlooking the pond. It comes with an ensuite complete with a soaker tub, large organized closet, and a separate shower. Down the hall you have a reading nook and 3 additional bedrooms. Finish off the top floor is the spacious laundry room. The walk out basement is ready for you to complete any add additional space neededBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Justin Griffith
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company