- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Unbelievable lifestyle in this Amazing Building in the Wonderful Neighbourhood of Oliver, Minutes from Downtown & the Ice District! Lets count the reasons why you should live here! Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool with Cabanas, Tennis Court, Beautiful Large Welcoming Patio, Gym with Professional Equip, His & Hers Saunas, Party Room with Bar area, Pool Table, Shuffleboard, Ping Pong & Guest Suite. Walking Distance to Anything Oliver! This 3 bed Condo with additional Music/Office room offers all the space you need for condo living! Additional Storage locker, 2 underground stalls, insuite laundry, balcony facing quiet tree lined residential street, Large Open Living/Dining area perfect for entertaining! Condo fee includes all UtilitesBrochure
Courtesy of Michelle Zenon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate