- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious 2 bedroom condo, one 4-piece bath, master bedroom has walk-in closet, insuite storage, patio doors to balcony, assigned parking stall, close to all amenities, schools, parks, shopping and public transportation. This property is sold â€œas isâ€ â€œwhere isâ€, no warranties or representations. Schedule A and certified cheque must accompany all offers.
Courtesy of Louise Violette
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited