- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investor Alert! Fantastic, prime location in Twin Brooks! Freshly painted, 2 bedroom, 3rd floor condo which shows like BRAND NEW. The Pointe Twin Brooks has excellent curb appeal and this spacious condo has a South facing balcony and windows. Bright, sunny, open floor plan. Enjoy in suite laundry + huge in suite storage room. Includes 5 appliances, and an energized parking stall. Ample visitor parking. Quiet and clean hot water radiant baseboard heating. Quick access to Anthony Henday, Calgary Trail & Int Airport. Close to Whitemud Creek Ravine, Trails & Nature Reserve, schools, YMCA, major shopping & restaurants, golf, 7 min to Century Park LRT Station, public transit & all amenities. Walking distance to George P Nicholson (K to 6). Only 17 minutes to University of AB. Perfect for students. Well managed building and grounds + healthy Reserve Fund. New shingles & balconies approximately 2015. No increase to condo fees for this fiscal year ending March 31, 2020. Condo fee includes heat, water & sewer.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Karin Wollis
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters