- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CORNER UNIT! Exquisitely finished upscale condo in the UNBEATABLE LOCATION of Century Park. SW facing unit with plenty of LARGE WINDOWS and natural light. Kitchen includes S/S Appliances, gas-cooktop, built-in oven, breakfast bar, granite counters and pendant lighting. Entertaining is a breeze in the bright living room with a gas fireplace, and PATIO DOOR opening to the SPACIOUS BALCONY with a BBQ gas line. KING-SIZED MASTER bedroom with double closet 5-pce spa-like ensuite equipped with soaker tub, GLASS RAIN-FOREST SHOWER, DOUBLE sinks and Kohler fixtures. A spacious second bedroom and 3-piece bath with tiled shower and flooring. Both bedrooms OVERLOOK the COURTYARD. Regent Century Park has a large exercise room and grande front lobby, HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING, and STORAGE CAGE. WALKING DISTANCE to Century Park LRT station, shopping, medical offices, restaurants, parks and bike paths. Enjoy living in this well appointed, secured CONCRETE BUILDING!
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite