- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this beautiful retirement home that is a 55+ complex located overlooking a SERENE lake. This immaculate unit has a very open floor plan with gleaming laminate flooring a lovely kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, pantry and computer desk. There is a huge patio off the living room with a breath taking view of the lake. There are two full baths & in-suite laundry. The master bedroom is very large and would accommodate a king sized bed easily, big walk-in closet and en suite with a separate shower plus bath tub with shower. The second bedroom is a great size as well. Also BRAND NEW A/C/Furnace and BLINDS! The amenities include a great theatre room, card room, exercise room, social room and games room with a pool table! There is an underground titled parking stall with a storage locker which is close to elevator and stairs as well as a community CAR WASH BAY. This maticulously maintained home shows a 10/10. It is also minutes away from shopping, public transportation, hospital & doctors