- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Be Proud to Come Home to this beautiful 40+ UPGRADED & RENOVATED 1 BEDROOM + DEN in desirable HERITAGE MANSION. ALL COMMON AREAS upgraded- flooring/paint/lighting etc. OPEN CONCEPT unit boasts dynamic style and design with lots of room for entertaining family and guests. The MASTER BEDROOM is in a league of its own with a stellar walk-in closet/dressing room any woman would dream of. Master bath has his and hers under mount sinks. Extra large den has large walk-in closet for extra closet/storage space. You don't need to go very far to find everything you need.PREMIER LOCATION across street from mall with all amenities needed for daily living. Grocery, medical, dental, chiropractor, drugstore, several restaurants and coffee bistros all conveniently located close to home. 7 minute walk to CENTURY PARK LRT is a BONUS! Residents of this area enjoy close proximity to all major transportation corridors, QEII and Airport. A FABULOUS SPACIOUS HOME & GREAT LOCATION - IT'S ALL HEREBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rennaye Miller
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris