- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great renovated family bungalow in the heart of the southeast. In great shape, with three beds up, open kitchen, dining and living room. Kitchen has been updated and has SS appliances. Backyard is fenced and has a deck. Basement is partially finished but needs very little and already has a full bathroom. Updated furnace and HWT. Walking distance for two schools, right on the bus route, and move in ready!
Courtesy of Isaac Kristensen
Brokerage: Digger Real Estate Inc.