- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Charming 3-bedroom Golden Homes built bungalow in Capilano offers all the convenience of living central with the ambience of quiet tree-lined streets. This 1125 sq. ft. home features substantial renovations including several newer windows, refinished flooring, fully drywalled garage, and tasteful upgrades throughout the home. Main floor is well laid-out with plenty of natural light, a fresh coat of neutral paint, and all-white kitchen with new countertops. Three bedrooms on the main share a spacious 4-piece bathroom, and downstairs is one additional bedroom plus newly redone 3-piece bath. Basement has a separate entrance to the back yard, which features tons of green space and a single oversized garage. Enjoy morning coffees on the sprawling front deck and walks down to Gold Bar Park and the connected River Valley trail system. Quick commutes to the downtown core, University area, and more!
Courtesy of Aidan Woodfine