- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great curb appeal on this cute 2 story home in the heart of the southeast. Tons of parking and a HUGE backyard already set up for the kids! The main floor is perfect for the family with a kitchen and dining room set off from the living room. Sliding doors to the deck which is great for BBQing in the summer or watching the kids play. A fully finished basement gives more room for family activity. Topped off with three great bedrooms on the second floor you have the perfect family home!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Isaac Kristensen
Brokerage: Digger Real Estate Inc.