- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to family friendly Glastonbury! This immaculate home has been lovingly maintained, and pride of ownership is evident throughout. Enter the bright, open concept main floor to be greeted by gleaming hardwood floors and modern, fresh paint. The spacious eat in kitchen is open to the living area, and leads directly out to the large back deck - a perfect layout for indoor/outdoor entertaining. Upstairs you will find the enormous bonus room with big windows and vaulted ceilings, two generous guest rooms, and the bright and airy master suite - boasting a large ensuite with jetted corner tub, and his and hers closets. The fully finished basement features another large living area, a huge guest bedroom and another full bath. The beautifully landscaped yard is extremely private, and provides plenty of space for the kids and pups to run around. Just steps from parks, shopping, public transit, and schools, and with quick access to Henday/Whitemud, this location can't be beat. Needs nothing - just unpack!Virtual Tour