- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
DOWNTOWN living on a quiet RESIDENTIAL street. This unique 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo has a ton of windows that bring in lots of NATURAL LIGHT. As you enter the front foyer, youâ€™ll be impressed with the OPEN FLOOR PLAN and the number of windows. The STAINED MAPLE CABINETS and UPGRADED LAMINATE flooring gives this unit a MODERN FEEL. The Master Suite features a WALK-IN CLOSET and a 4-pc Ensuite, while the 2nd bedroom and bathroom are on the opposite side of the home for privacy. The living room has a GAS FIREPLACE to warm up by on those cold winter days. In-suite Laundry, storage and a HEATED UNDERGROUND parking stall (with a wash bay) is all included. Melrose Manor is situated South of Jasper Avenue, close to public transportation, LRT, the Legislative Grounds, U of A, Grant MacEwan and the HEART of Downtown. Act quickly as this main floor unit wonâ€™t last.