- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Do you love to entertain, then this is the home for you! This bi-level is located on the most AMAZING 9710 sqft lot. Finished from top to bottom this Bi-level offers a very open concept design; greeted with soaring ceilings throughout the main floor, the dream kitchen has upgrades including maple cabinetry, crown molding, bevel edge counters, large eating bar, granite island, black upgraded sink and faucets. The great room is massive and features a corner gas fireplace&gorgeous views of the beautiful backyard. A bedroom & full bathroom finish off this main floor. Head upstairs you will find the gorgeous master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 4 piece bath with jetted tub and a walk in closet. Head up to the bonus/loft space, suspended overlooking the great room/kitchen&features glass inserted half walls that bring lots light. Basement is finished with a family/rec room with 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. The yard is a dream with a 2 tiered deck, plenty of space to do whatever you like! Come see me!
Courtesy of Sherri Herman
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty