- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your best life begins with a home that inspires you. Located in a quiet keyhole crescent only steps from walking trails that lead right to North Saskatchewan River. Pride of ownership is evident the moment you walk into this immaculate 2600 sq ft home. The main floor is bright and spacious with 2 living rooms, a den that could be utilized as a bedroom, and a massive kitchen overlooking the private backyard. Upstairs youâ€™ll find 3 spacious bedrooms plus a loft-feeling bonus room that could also double as a 4th bedroom or office. The basement is fully finished and features a bedroom, washroom and a massive Rec Room, complete with Bose Speakers for surround sound in your living room. Outside youâ€™ll find a charming backyard with new maintenance free deck and stone patio. This home is truly a must see. Recent upgrades include roof, Gas Fireplace with Stone Surround, Epoxy garage floor and luxury window treatments. A home you can buy with confidence.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jeremy Amyotte
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada