- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Anything but ordinary, this home has been upgraded far beyond original builder stardard finishings! And the yard will stop you dead in your steps. A beautiful retreat within the city! Comfortable living room w/gas fireplace upgraded w/tile & wood mantle. Kitchen is fit for a chef (ask the one who lives here!) Upgraded gas stove & hood fan, corner pantry large island w/granite counter tops & blond wood cabinetry. Eating area overlooks magnificent yard. Main flr laundry & 2pc bathroom. Bonus room offers ample space for relaxing or entertaining. 2 spacious bedrooms & oversized 4pc bathroom. Master suite offers walk-in closet & renovated spa-like ensuite. Double sinks, walk-in glass shower w/tiles from floor to ceiling & tranquil soaker tub, additional pot lighting & in-floor heating. Finished basement offers rec room, generous 4th bedroom, 4pc bathroom. Retreat to the yard w/oversized maintenance free deck, stonework, waterfall, trees/shrubs, gas lines for BBQ, heater & firepit. You won't believe your eyes!
Courtesy of Geneva Tetreault
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters