- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This custom built home in Upper Windermere boasts 4272 sq ft + finished basement, 4 + 2 bedrooms, 6 full baths, triple attached garage, soaring ceilings, crystal chandeliers and a curved staircase. This grand home features a formal living room leading to the formal dining room. The huge family room boasts a gas fireplace open to the gourmet kitchen with maple cabinetry, built in appliances, huge island, 2nd SPICE KITCHEN & pantry leading to the mud room 3 pce bath completes this level. Upper level features an impressive master suite with a walk in closet & a 5 piece ensuite, 3 additional bedrooms, two full baths and large loft overlooking the family room. Basement is built for entertaining with rec space, wet bar, theatre room, gym, 2 bdrms and 3 pce bath. A maintenance free deck, fully fenced & landscaped yard ideal for entertaining. Enjoy the private Rec facility, schools, multiple ravine trails, major shopping amenities & the Henday freeway.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mani Bagga
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate