- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Less expensive than most rental options! Aspen Garden Estates location could not be more perfect! With public transit access right out front, you don't even need a car to live here. Nestled next to whitemud ravine with quick access to walking trails, Whitemud, UofA, LRT and Southgate mall. That's not all! This complex is packed with amenities. A well maintained GYM, a social room, a Swimming Pool, a Hot Tub, a Outdoor Patio (with seating and BBQ) all with views of the ravine. The Suite is fully renovated and very well maintained. It has a 1136 sqft of living space, with two very large bedrooms, one full main bath, and one half bath ensuite in the master bedroom. New Washer and Dryer are in-suite. The condo fees cover all of the utilities except internet. There is one assigned covered parking stall and option to rent additional outdoors stalls. The current owners have rented a large storage room on the same floor for $100/year.
Courtesy of Jennifer McPhillamey
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty