- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this 985sqft, fully developed, 2 + 1 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 50+ duplex in Oxford. Offering a total of 1,906sqft of developed living space, this warm and inviting home is immaculate and features 2 bedrooms on the main as well as a 2-piece ensuite bath and a 4-piece main bath. The kitchen has loads of cabinet space and opens to the dining nook and bright, spacious living room. Off the kitchen is an almost new private deck (with gas BBQ included) that offers plenty of space for entertaining. The basement is fully developed with an additional bedroom, laundry, 3-piece bath, and a workshop! Additional features and upgrades include, central air conditioning, new water heater (2016), a new furnace (2012) and upgraded windows when the home was built. Come home!
Courtesy of Craig Pilgrim
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite