- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS 4 bedroom plus Den, 4 bathrooms, 2272 sq. ft 2 Storey, and a FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT with 5th bedroom. Main floor has an Attractive Open floor plan, with lots of windows and natural light, hardwood flooring and 9 foot ceilings in living room, kitchen, foyer and den...main floor laundry and large walk in pantry...UPSTAIRS offers 4 bedrooms, a full 4 pce bathroom, a large master bedroom with a walk in closet and a 4 pce Ensuite Bath. A sunny window illuminates the staircase. Fully Finished BRIGHT BASEMENT offers a separate entrance, a second living room/recreation room, a 3 pce Bathroom, a huge bedroom, and roughed in plumbing for kitchen and additional laundry. Easy care landscaping with a front yard nominated for Front Yards in Bloom. *Close proximity to University, transit, Whitemud Freeway and Southgate Shopping Mall. ** WONDERFUL VALUE FOR A MODERN 2272 SQ. FT 2 STOREY WITH A FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT, IN THE UNIVERSITY AREA.**Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sam Wei
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty