- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home has it all. GREAT LOCATION near shopping, an LRT station, and less than a minute to several main roads. RENOVATIONS: This home has had extensive and professional renovations recently including a bathrooms, kitchen flooring, trim work, new doors, interior painting, StainlessSteel appliances, NEW Hot water tank, Vinyl siding, Newer shingles and Vinyl windows. The rooms are spacious and the home is move in ready! BASEMENT SUITE: There is an illegal ,1 bedroom suite in the basement . Professionally finished. A neighbourhood improvement program is currently underway and will include new water mains, sidewalks, street lights and roadways. A BIG PLUS for future property values! Please see Realtors website for additional details.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Craig Berke
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro