- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Award Winning Showhome by Vicky's Homes, is truly a stunning piece of art! The warmth of the gold, black and white interior colour palette has proven to be a huge hit! The "U" shaped kitchen island can easily seat a dozen people. The island has a 4 foot wide sink with 2 faucets, great when two cooks are working in the kitchen. 2 camouflaged doors in the kitchen are for you to find! The nook has built-in cabinetry, a sink and a bar fridge too. The main floor den was designed that it could be converted into another master bedroom as it has its own walk in closet, ensuite and balcony access too! The second floor has 4 bedrooms-two with ensuites and two with a J & J bath. This home has a dumb-waiter in the prep kitchen to take groceries, food or beverages up to the third floor and two roof top patios. Third Floor has seating and a bar area too with access to 2 roof top patios. One is private and cozy with an outdoor fireplace and the other has panoramic views of the pond.