- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INVESTOR ALERT - CASH FLOW POSITIVE! - 2 BED - 2 BATH - 2 PARKING - 2 STORAGE AREAS ONE LOW PRICE. A private retreat in the heart of Old Strathcona, and right next to the University of Alberta! This cozy condo is perfectly located steps away from Whyte Ave with an abundance of year round festivals, shopping, entertainment and dining options! This spacious 2 bedroom corner unit features 9 ft ceilings, central A/C, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large Master bedroom with walk in closet and 4 pc ensuite, in suite laundry, hardwood flooring, electric fireplace and security system. Enjoy your 2 secure underground parking spaces and storage units (yes 2 of them). This well kept, pet friendly building is PERFECT - offering an exercise room, guest suite access and beautifully landscaped green space. Excellent Airbnb property rental potential! Live in one of the best buildings and locations in the city.
Courtesy of David Demian
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate