- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Carefree condo living in vibrant central Edmonton! This 2 bedroom (or 1 bed +office/den), 2 bathroom condo features nearly 800 square feet of well planned living space. Brand new and never lived in! Stunning natural light throughout from the large windows, south exposure & 9 ft ceilings! The kitchen offers ample countertop space, rich dark cabinets, all major appliances and opens up to the bright and spacious dining room and living room with access to the sunny south facing patio! The master bedroom offers a large walk-through closet to the 3 pc ensuite. Good sized den or 2nd bedroom off the front foyer and across from the main 4 pc bathroom & laundry room. Titled underground heated parking stall included. Convenient location behind Oliver Square, within walking/biking distance to Grant MacEwan University, Jasper Avenue, Brewery District, and Edmontons iconic river valley! Perfect for investors, professionals, or students.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Danica Hubbard
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite