- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This remarkable residence backs directly onto the River valley and boasts an unprecedented panoramic view while providing the ultimate in privacy. Describing the home as exceptional or amazing is an understatement and listing all the features, upgrades and extras equally challenging but an extensive list is available. This custom built home has over 10,000 sq.ft. of total living area; a 2,500 sq.ft. roof top deck, indoor parking for 8 cars, and to say the residence is completed to the highest standards of workmanship using only the very best of materials and state of the art construction would also be an understatement. This house literally sets the standard for an Executive home. The location offers easy access to U of A, River valley trails, Downtown, shopping, restaurants and community amenities. This special property offers a stunning view, incomparable construction, remarkable finishing. List of chattels and construction info. available. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
Courtesy of Larry Hahn
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate