- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Three bedroom townhouse with 1.5 bath located in a nice neighborhood of Belmead. The main floor features a bright living room with patio doors leading towards a spacious backyard. The second floor has 3 bedrooms and a 4 pc bathroom. This unit with its finished basement is a nice starter home for a young family, conveniently located in the west end and close to lots of amenities!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Arthur Narcelles
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro