- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Superb unit in Freedom Estates in Carter Crest. This wonderful unit has over 1300 square feet of quality living space above grade. Once you enter you will notice the open concept space. There is a good size dining room, living room with gas fireplace, and large kitchen with an eating nook and French doors to the outdoor deck. The two bedrooms upstairs includes the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite. The laundry is just by the door to the double garage. The basement is fully finished with one more bedroom, 2 piece bathroom with shower, den, another family room with gas fireplace and loads of storage space. This well run complex has just put on new cedar shakes on the complex and allows pets (with board approval). This home is close to public transportation and a short distance to shopping, restaurants and walking trails.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michele Watts-Aylwin
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre