- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nicely upgraded Half duplex backing onto a pond and walking trails neighboring only one property. 2 Bedrooms Up with each of them having their own ensuite. Upgrades include, Granite counter tops, hardwood floors, Led lighting, central air conditioning, Stainless steel appliances. The basement has been professionally finished with a bedroom, full bath and modern family room. Other features include main floor laundry, bonus room upstairs and a large back deck as well as a garden shed.Brochure
Courtesy of Albert Kozel
Brokerage: Core Real Estate Group