- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Home nestled in the prestigious Estates of Parkland in the Glastonbury neighbourhood of Edmonton. This walkout overlooks the most beautiful lake has covered decks and a large yard. It truly could be your oasis! Featuring three large bedrooms upstairs, bonus room and rec room with deck off the second level, The main level boasts a beautiful kitchen, massive pantry, den, another large deck and family room which has open ceilings to the top floor! Fully finished walkout basement, two furnaces, extensive security system, hardwood floors, hot tub, air conditioning, triple car garage and massive driveway to park all your toys! This home has it all! Property is sold AS IS WHERE IS BASIS.
Courtesy of Tammy Colbow
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate