- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Jayman Built, 1600 sq.ft. two storey with fully finished, permitted basement. A total of 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Full, covered front veranda adds charm. Upon entry, you are greeted by a spacious foyer. 9' ceilings & hardwood floors on the main floor are sure to impress! Open concept with great room; spacious dining nook and convenient kitchen design with flush eating bar, stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, lots of cabinets and wall pantry. Two pce. powder room is perfect for guests! The second floor offers a comfortable owners suite with walk-in closet and four pce. ensuite bath; laundry closet and second full bath, plus two additonal bedrooms. The basement is profesionally finished and comes complete with a spacious 4th bedroom, large living room room and 4 piece bathroom and also offers lots of storage space. The rear yard comes equipped with a 12'X10' deck and 20'X22' concrete garage parking pad with power. Situated on a quiet street. Close to schools and all amenities.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tony Estephan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite